Tuesday, April 17, 2012

He asked. I said yes.

This year marks a significant one in my life - it's the year I'll marry my long-time sweetheart & favourite person in the whole world. Planning our dream day is fun & exciting, though time-consuming! There seems to be an endless supply of beautiful ideas and things that I want to include in our celebration. Each week, I'll be sharing snippets of my journey as a Bride-to-be...because really, who doesn't enjoy a bit of loved-up prettiness?

In a pattern that's becoming all too frequent as I stumble upon website after website of amazing bridal offerings, this week I was delight to add to my wedding collection this divine ring-bearer bowl from Paloma's Nest.




I chose the version with script from the famous love poem by E.E Cummings, but this was a close second. Visit the site to see the beautiful collection.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment