Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favourites

Three things I'm loving this week...



This Dark Amber & Ginger Lily cologne from Jo Malone is in my top three fragrances of all time. The rich, heady scent is so totally different to anything else I've ever worn, but I couldn't help falling for the incredible blend of black orchid, amber, cardamom, water lily & ginger. Luxurious & unique - be prepared to have people stop you in the street to ask what scent you're wearing!



Lorna Jane's amazing new book, Move. Nourish. Believe. The ultimate poster girl for living a healthy, positive & successful life, Lorna Jane shares her secrets in this inspirational read. I keep it by my bedside to flick through of an evening; it inspires me to make good food choices, think clearly & get to the gym!



This week I'm resisting the shift to pale winter skin & getting my glow back with Decleor's Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk. With a delicious fragrance characteristic of the classic French Aromatherapy brand, this is my pick of the bunch when it comes to gradual body tans as the colour is natural & warm and the formulation hydrating & nourishing.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment