Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Favourites

Three little snapshots of things that made me happy this week...


A trip to my favourite florist. Creative superstars Naomi & Esther from The Sisters are hugely talented & have the most divine store, brimming with beautiful blooms & buzzing with the kind of energy that can only be created from people who truly love what they do. 



Wearing my heart on my wrist: my two favourite pieces of arm candy are etched with meaning that focuses me each time I see them. Opa Designs created the silver disc bracelet, inscribed with the mantra I live my life by {a potent reminder that only we can create the life we wish to live}.  The rose quartz one is Thomas Sabo; a gift from a dear friend, it carries my initials (including my soon to be new married surname). 

{Pic}

I couldn't go past these delicious Coconut Almond Bars when I saw them on Camille Styles recently & immediately set out to recreate them. Super easy to make, ultra delicious & naturally gluten free? They had me at hello. 

Wishing you an amazing weekend!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment