Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favourites

A little spotlight on three things contributing to my happiness this week...

I spent a morning with my super talented & gorgeous friend Katie of CMYK group, who captured some photos I can't wait to share with you! The first two pics below are just two of many...{more to follow}

{Pic}

So pleased to finally have gotten around to framing my new prints from Jess LC. Bright, beautiful & inspiring, they are the perfect addition to my office space. 

{Pic}
Pretty flowers on my desk...the fresh, sweet perfume from the freesias (centre) is strong enough to scent the entire room.  


Spending cold winter nights tucked up in bed drinking hot chocolate & reading Vicki Archer's 'My French Life'. Perfectly married with lavish photography by the amazing Carla Coulson, Vicki's story is one of daydreams. She & her family spent years restoring an old French farmhouse that is situated on the grounds of an abandoned orchard. Here, she documents her personal journey through her 'french life', telling her story in such a way that all you want to do is pack your bags & head over for a cafe au lait & a croissant with her. Pure, unadulterated escapism. 

Wishing you a beautiful weekend. 

x

2 comments:

  1. I just read your comment on Beauty Fool stating "after a few years working away in Finance & a stint back at Uni, I can finally say I’ve found the ‘dream job’, so yes – I love what I’m doing!". I love this! I am still at the finance part of my life (just graduated from uni..) and I hope soon I can make a statement like yours!! great blog! love from Denmark.. Janet

    http://madein1987.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, congrats on graduating! I'll look forward to hearing what you get up to when you land that dream role :) Thanks for checking in! xoxox

    ReplyDelete