Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blissful Escape

If I was presented with a whole, blissful day to spend completely as I chose, part of it would surely involve curling up somewhere reading. For me, there is no greater escape. Set me up on a shady day bed somewhere quiet with a stack of books, a milky latte & I would be completely content.

My love for books & reading is eclipsed only by an obsession with glossy coffee-table books, which I am powerless to resist. Berkeleouw Books incites the same level of retail therapy giddiness that a stint on Net-A-Porter affords other woman.

Here are a few I'm loving this month...


The Goddess Guide by Gisele Scanlon
Move.Nourish.Believe by Lorna Jane Clarkson
Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney
The Dressing Table by Clare Press
Paris Tango by Carla Coulson

x

No comments:

Post a Comment