Monday, November 29, 2010

Heaven Scent

My best friend returned home to Sydney this week after two years spent living in India for work and brought with her the latest object of my affection. It wasn't an exotic new boyfriend, but something better! The scent that she wore on her skin...

Kilian perfumes are exotic, rare and luxe. Developed by the grandson of the founder of the LVMH group, the range is exquisite and designed to delight the senses of the wearer and all those who come in contact with her.

Amidst the current line up of mass-produced and often copied fragrances that are flooding the market, I am head over heels for this foreign treasure. My friend wears 'Liaisons Dangerueses' (a name equally delicious as the scent), but assures me that each is as special as the next.



Sadly not yet available in Australia, Kilian perfumes can be shopped and shipped from the website. I am now planning my next pilgrimage overseas to bring one home that I can call my own.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment